2 and 3 Arms Puller Set by Kukko®. For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc, for tight or difficult-to-access spaces. 8 in 1 kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-L-Boxx-System. The set facilitates the assembly of eight different pulling device models through the combination of pulling jaws and extensions. Flexibility assured thanks to two-arm or three-arm design. Thin pulling hooks.Jaw extensions. Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load. Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam. Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip). Short and long mechanical pressure screws. Milled thread treated with special coating. If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller. Instructions on the cover. Secure storage in special foam.
- Practical package for universal use
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces
- 2-jaw cross-beam with hexagonal profile for good grip
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported
- Stability support from optional series 219 clamp
- Complete easy-to-manage package
- KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers
- Practical, efficient tools to get your job done right
- Must-haves for your workshop or garage
- Great time-savers and productivity-boosters
- Will help you tackle tough tasks easily and safely
- Ultimate in reliability, convenience, and ease of use
- Made from top-notch materials for years of dependability
How it works:
The part due to be removed (e.g. a gear, pulley or ball bearing) is gripped from the outside. Tightening of the pressure screw and the resulting pressure removes the part from the shaft. The puller must be positioned centrally for centre shafts. If the shaft is not sitting centrally, the parts can be removed asymmetrically with pullers with parallel pulling hooks. Safety information: The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam. If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time. The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed. Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills. Protective blanket required. Protective goggles required.
As a leading manufacturer of premium extractor tools, Kukko® is your perfect choice if you are looking for unparalleled quality and unbeatable reliability. The wide inventory of the company encompasses high-grade bearing extracting, wiper arm puller, and slide hammer sets as well as ball joint spreaders, hydraulic hub pullers, and tie and connecting rod joint pullers, etc. KUKKO uses premium-grade materials and applies leading-edge equipment and innovative manufacturing technologies to create for you the finest products ensuring years of dependable service.