Universal Engine Container (27"W x 40"L x 31"H) (5108CHEV) by Scribner Plastics®. Scribner Plastics has provided professional strength shipping containers to the automotive and performance industry for over 30 years. The V8 Small Block Container is it'soriginal container designed around the small block Chevy. It is sized to be compact for transport trailers or aircraft. Due to its compact size some accessories may have to be disconnected from the engine. Most dry sump pumps will fit as well as front accessories. Deep oil pans and/or tall intakes may be a better fit in it'scontainer.
- For SBC Long Block.
- Molded from ultra-high strength polyethylene, impervious to most automotive fluids
- Can be cleaned in"Hot Wash" systems set to 140⁰ F or less
- Designed to last many shipping cycles
- Lineup of shipping containers is very diverse
- Containers fit most any need from Go Kart Engines to Pro Stock Motors as well as OEM applications
- The standard color for all engine and specialty containers is grey
- Transmission containers are standard in black
- Most of containers have a tapered shape to the top and bottom which makes them widest at the assembly flange allowing for nesting of empty containers
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is 2nd to none. It is manufactured from 1st-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Scribner Plastics® has a proven track record of molding premium quality, physically demanding outdoor and industrial products since 1978. Some of these products include Haz-Mat containers, engine/transmission shipping containers, commercial playground equipment, machinery housings, fuel tanks, boat dock flotation, waterway log boom barriers, kayaks, solar panels, golf cart roofs and hydroponic growing containers. Scribner Plastics designed and built an ultra modern 40,000 square foot manufacturing facility. Five rotational molding machines, CNC routing and machining, quality control department, materials testing lab and dedicated experienced staff has made Scribner Plastics known worldwide for top quality products.