Propane Hand Torch Cylinder by Bernzomatic®. Volume: 14.1 oz. The Propane Hand Torch Cylinder is designed to fuel hand torches in order to complete jobs such as small soldering jobs, softening putty and paint, removing rusty bolts and nuts, and thawing frozen locks. Constructed of durable steel, the slim, lightweight cylinder is easy to grip and maneuver. Flame temperature in air is 3,600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For use with propane-fueled torches, including Bernzomatic hand torches
- Flame temperature in air of 3,600° F / 1982.2° C, ideal for smaller soldering jobs and heating
- Slim, lightweight cylinder is easy to grip and maneuver
- Durable steel construction
- CGA600 Connection
- One-Year Limited Warranty
Small Diameter Soldering
There's a fire waiting to ignite. Bernzomatic® believe in carrying the torch ignited by Bernzomatic founder in 1876-whose quality craftsmanship and progressive mindset is what blazed the trail that got Bernzomatic here today. Bernzomatic believe in awakening the innovators in all of us-inspiring a culture of creators who can break boundaries, mark new territory and go where no flame has burned before. Bernzomatic believe in empowering those who've found their flame and dare to follow it. Because the ones who do, create bold transformations within themselves and in their environments-redefining the limits of what Bernzomatic can achieve.