Dipped Handle Round Jaws Linemans Pliers by Channellock®. Channellock™ Round Nose Linemen's Pliers feature Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT™) which positions the rivet closer to the cutting edge to make cutting easier than ever. State-of-the-art laser heat-treating offers a strong and consistent pattern across the cutting edge, adding increased strength and longevity over traditional hardening practices. Crosshatch jaws are laser heat-treated to provide maximum grip and longevity. A precision-machined knife and anvil style cutting system ensures perfect mating. Channellock™ Linemen's Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
|Joint Type: XLT Joint
|Jaws Type: Round
|Handle Type: Dipped
|Spring Loaded: No
|Quantity: 1 Piece
|Jaw Thickness: 0.55"
- Xtreme leverage technology (xlt™) increases performance and reduces hand fatigue
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- Cuts ACSR
- Crosshatch teeth are laser heat-treated to provide maximum grip
- Precision-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- Forged high carbon u.s. steel for ultimate strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- Channellock blue™ grips for comfort
- 100% made in USA
Founded in 1886, by George B. DeArment, a blacksmith from Evansburg, Pa., Channellock® is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools, available in more than 130 different sizes and types. Your purchase of Channellock guarantees you are receiving the utmost quality product available as well as provides support for the U.S. economy since all the tools are made with pride in the U.S.A. The manufacturer employs over 350 people in Meadville, Pennsylvania, factory that makes it one of the largest employers in Crawford County.