Dipped Handle Round Nose Slip Joint Pliers by Channellock®. Channellock™ Slip Joint Pliers are versatile and easy to use. They feature a serrated jaw for a firm grip and an added wire cutting shear for soft wire. Channellock™ Slip Joint Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
|Jaws Type: Round Nose
|Handle Type: Dipped
|Quantity: 1 Piece
- 2-position adjustment accommodates various sizes
- Serrated jaw and pipe grip design for a firm grip
- Wire cutting shear
- Reliable Permalock™ fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- Forged high carbon u.s. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- Channellock blue™ grips for comfort
- 100% made in USA
Founded in 1886, by George B. DeArment, a blacksmith from Evansburg, Pa., Channellock® is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools, available in more than 130 different sizes and types. Your purchase of Channellock guarantees you are receiving the utmost quality product available as well as provides support for the U.S. economy since all the tools are made with pride in the U.S.A. The manufacturer employs over 350 people in Meadville, Pennsylvania, factory that makes it one of the largest employers in Crawford County.