GripLock™ V-Jaws Dipped Handle Tether Ready Tongue & Groove Pliers by Channellock®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Jaws Type: V-Jaws
|Handle Type: Dipped
|Material: Alloy Steel
|Properties: Tether Ready
|Quantity: 1 Piece
|Meets or Exceeds the Following Specifications: ANSI B107.23
- Special Griplock™ jaw design and ergonomic offset head accommodates many shapes with greater leverage
- Patented safe-t-stop™ feature prevents finger pinch
- Reliable Permalock™ fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- Strong laser-hardened teeth for superior grip and longevity
- Forged high carbon u.s. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- Channellock blue® grips for comfort
- 100% made in USA
Founded in 1886, by George B. DeArment, a blacksmith from Evansburg, Pa., Channellock® is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools, available in more than 130 different sizes and types. Your purchase of Channellock guarantees you are receiving the utmost quality product available as well as provides support for the U.S. economy since all the tools are made with pride in the U.S.A. The manufacturer employs over 350 people in Meadville, Pennsylvania, factory that makes it one of the largest employers in Crawford County.