XLT™ Lap Joint Dipped High Leverage Diagonal Cutters by Channellock®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Joint Type: Lap Joint
|Handle Material: Dipped
- XTREME LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY (XLT™) increases performance and reduces hand fatigue
- LASER heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- PRECISION-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
Founded in 1886, by George B. DeArment, a blacksmith from Evansburg, Pa., Channellock® is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools, available in more than 130 different sizes and types. Your purchase of Channellock guarantees you are receiving the utmost quality product available as well as provides support for the U.S. economy since all the tools are made with pride in the U.S.A. The manufacturer employs over 350 people in Meadville, Pennsylvania, factory that makes it one of the largest employers in Crawford County.