SAE/Metric Black Oxide Plain Handle Adjustable Wrench by Channellock®. If you’re looking for a reliable solution to complete your project, this 1st-grade product is right up your alley. Designed utilizing the finest materials, it delivers unmatched levels of durability and strength needed to provide long-lasting service life. Superior in functionality, it will help you make any job easier and faster.
|Unit of Measure: SAE/Metric
|Handle Type: Plain
|Finish: Black Oxide
|Quantity: 1 Piece
- Wide jaws offer up to 25% extra capacity, supporting larger nuts and bolts
- Longer jaws grip better and are up to 22% thinner, providing greater access in tight spaces
- Measurement scales are laser engraved (in. on front, mm. on reverse) and are handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- Precise 4-thread knurl improves adjustment accuracy
- Optimal head width and non-protruding jaws allow accessibility for hard to reach applications
- Rugged chrome vanadium steel construction
- Black phosphate finish for ultimate rust prevention
- Made to Channellock™ specifications in Spain
Founded in 1886, by George B. DeArment, a blacksmith from Evansburg, Pa., Channellock® is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools, available in more than 130 different sizes and types. Your purchase of Channellock guarantees you are receiving the utmost quality product available as well as provides support for the U.S. economy since all the tools are made with pride in the U.S.A. The manufacturer employs over 350 people in Meadville, Pennsylvania, factory that makes it one of the largest employers in Crawford County.