Speedgrip™ Straight Jaws Dipped Handle Reaming Push Button Tongue & Groove Pliers by Channellock®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Jaws Type: Straight Jaws
|Handle Type: Dipped
|Properties: Reaming, Push Button
|Quantity: 1 Piece
|Jaw Thickness: 0.53"/13.46 mm
- Fast and easy push-button adjustment locks securely into undercut channels
- Strong, laser heat-treated crosshatch teeth grip 2.5x better than traditional channellock 90-degree teeth
- Solid alloy steel fastener is strong and dependable
- Safe-t-stop™ prevents finger pinch
- Reaming for easily deburring pipe
- Forged high carbon u.s. steel for ultimate strength is specially coated for rust prevention
- Channellock blue™ molded non-slip grips for ultimate control and comfort
- 100% made in USA
Founded in 1886, by George B. DeArment, a blacksmith from Evansburg, Pa., Channellock® is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools, available in more than 130 different sizes and types. Your purchase of Channellock guarantees you are receiving the utmost quality product available as well as provides support for the U.S. economy since all the tools are made with pride in the U.S.A. The manufacturer employs over 350 people in Meadville, Pennsylvania, factory that makes it one of the largest employers in Crawford County.