HSS Metal Countersink by IRWIN®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Shank Size: 1/4"
|Shank Type: Straight
|Quantity: 1 Piece
- Precision ground 82° tip for countersinking most machinable metals, wood or plastic
- Made from industrial grade high speed steel for increased durability
- Includes a black oxide finish for added corrosion resistance
- Five flute design reduces vibration for smoother drilling and extended life
- 1/4" round shank fits all handheld and stationary drills
- Practical, efficient tools to get your job done right
- Made to ensure maximum longevity and high wear resistance
- Ultimate in reliability, convenience, and ease of use
Irwin® is a leading manufacturer of professional grade hand tools and power tool accessories for trade professionals who demand superior performance and durability on the job. For over a century, innovation has been the hallmark of the company. Beginning in 1885, with the development of the first Irwin auger bit, Irwin has been at the forefront of the industry, creating superior tools for the professional tradesman. The company’s impressive track record of new product development is born from their passion for understanding the needs of their primary user - the professional tradesman. The company’s dedication to improving products begins in the field, where Irwin’s impact end-user teams visit job sites. There, the team learns first-hand how to improve their products to help the pros increase their productivity. Each Irwin product is made using the highest-grade materials to offer exceptional strength and provide many years of reliable performance.