Wood Countersink Drill Bit by IRWIN®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Shank Size: 1/4"
|Shank Type: Hex
|Quantity: 1 Piece
- Tapered drill with widened flutes for drilling fast, clean pilot holes, and ensures tight fit for screws
- Adjustable four-cutter counterbore cuts and clears chips quickly for fast,smooth countersinking
- Counterbore attaches to flats on shank with two hex screws for a securefit, and can be adjusted for controlled pilot hole depth
- 1/4" quick-change shank reduces slipping instandard chucks and is compatible with all 1/4"quick-change chucks, including impact drills
- Adjustable stop collar attaches to counterbore with two hex screws for asecure fit and can be adjusted for desired counterbore depth
Irwin® is a leading manufacturer of professional grade hand tools and power tool accessories for trade professionals who demand superior performance and durability on the job. For over a century, innovation has been the hallmark of the company. Beginning in 1885, with the development of the first Irwin auger bit, Irwin has been at the forefront of the industry, creating superior tools for the professional tradesman. The company’s impressive track record of new product development is born from their passion for understanding the needs of their primary user - the professional tradesman. The company’s dedication to improving products begins in the field, where Irwin’s impact end-user teams visit job sites. There, the team learns first-hand how to improve their products to help the pros increase their productivity. Each Irwin product is made using the highest-grade materials to offer exceptional strength and provide many years of reliable performance.