L100 Tactical LED Flashlight (FLNWE1) by Lumen®. Who says you need to be big to be powerful? Although it’s small enough to fit easily in your pocket, the Lumen L100 Tactical LED Flashlight packs a whopping 1000 lumens of illumination that can pierce over 1600 ft. of darkness. With its zoom lens and high and low beam modes this compact flashlight delivers plenty of brilliant light for any situation, plus you get a strobe light setting and crenellated strike bezel for personal security. The L100 features an advanced Cree XM-L T6 LED chip housed in a durable, shock proof and weather resistant aircraft-grade aluminum case with non-slip grip, steel pocket clip, and rear hard/soft touch light switch, and it’s powered by a single AA battery.
|Aluminum Grade: Aircraft grade aluminum
|Bulb Type: T6 LED
|Battery Size: 1 x AA
|Battery Life : 4 Hours
|Battery NOT Included
|Flashlight Length: 125-135mm
|Flashlight Width: 32mm
|Flashlight Height: 32mm
|Flashlight Weight: .19 lbs
|Lighting Modes: High - Low - Strobe
|Water Resistant / IP Rating: IP56
|Equipped with Soft Touch lighting mode
|Lumens: High - 1000, Low - 400, Strobe - 1000
|Beam Distance: 500M
|Shock Proof Height: 1 Meter
|Crenellated Strike Bezel
|Zoom Lens (Flood beam to spot beam)
|Tactical Pocket Clip
|LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Brilliant illumination in a compact size – 1000 lumens and 1640 ft. beam distance from a less than 1/4 lb. flashlight approximately 5” long
- Dependable light when you need it – highly efficient LED technology provides up to 4 hours of battery life at continuous operation
- Multi-function versatility – High, Low and Strobe lighting modes; Flood Beam to Spot Beam zoom lens
- Solid construction and long lasting durability – aircraft-grade aluminum case has an IP56 dust and water resistance rating and over 3 ft. shock-proof height rating
- Built-in safety and security features – bright light and strobe setting can momentarily blind and disorient an assailant long enough to land a defensive blow with the crenellated strike bezel, which can also be used to break a window in an emergency situation
- State-of-the-art technology – Cree XM-L T6 LED chip is especially designed for high lumen, directional applications yet should last 50,000 hours or more
- User friendly – rear light switch features soft touch operation and a steel tactical clip is provided for convenient pocket carrying
The Lumen L100 Tactical LED Flashlight proves that you can pack a lot of power into a small package. At less than 5” long (in flood beam mode) and weighing a scant 3 ounces, the diminutive L100 is sized perfectly for pockets, purses, desk drawers, and glove boxes, yet it delivers 1000 lumens of dazzling bright light with a beam distance of 1640 ft., surpassing the output of many larger flashlights. That’s the kind of illumination you need whether you’re trying to find your way along a dark path, identify an object in the distance, or just find that screw that rolled under the workbench, and Lumen packages it in a convenient size that fits in the palm of your hand and can be stored and taken just about anywhere.
Although it’s very affordable, don’t confuse the L100 with the cheap plastic flashlights of yore. Its quality construction and features start with the XM-L T6 LED bulb. Cree, the world’s foremost LED chip manufacturer, designed this chip specifically for high lumen applications and directional lighting, so it’s ideal for a flashlight. The bulb and AA battery (not included) are housed in a tough, shock and water resistant aircraft-grade aluminum case that features diamond pattern serrations for a sure grip, heat sink cooling fins to ensure reliable sustained operation, and a handy steel pocket clip for positive retention where the flash light can easily be reached. The rear mounted light button enables you to switch from high to low beam, or strobe light mode, and all modes can be zoomed from a flood pattern to a focused spot beam by extending the flashlight head.
In addition to lighting your way, the L100 can also be used as an effective self-defense tool. Shining its super bright light into the face of an attacker can momentarily blind him, or the strobe light mode can be used to disorient him. This can give you enough time to deliver a damaging blow with the L100’s crenellated strike bezel, which can also be used to break a window in an emergency situation. The light switch can be operated in soft-touch mode, which enables you to quickly switch between light modes without having to completely depress the switch and turn the light off.
Like all premium Lumen LED products, even though it provides vivid illumination the L100 is extremely efficient, so you can expect long battery life, up to 4 hours of continuous operation, before replacement is required. And although you’ll have to install a new battery occasionally, with an expected LED lifespan of 50,000 hours you’ll most likely never have to replace your L100. Lumen is so confident that you’ll be completely satisfied with the performance of the L100 Tactical LED Flashlight that it’s backed by a 1-year warranty.