L300 Torch LED Flashlight (FLNWE2) by Lumen®. The high performance, multi-function Lumen L300 Torch LED Flashlight packs big time lighting features into a package that’s small enough to carry and stow anywhere. You get an amazing output of 1200 lumens on high that can pierce over 1600 ft. of darkness, as well as a zoom lens and medium and low settings for just the right amount of light for any situation. Plus you get strobe and SOS light settings and a crenellated bezel for personal security. The shock and weather resistant aircraft-grade aluminum case houses a state-of-the-art Cree XM-L T6 LED bulb and 3 AAA batteries (not included) and features an attractive, anodized black finish with sure-grip surface, rear-mount switch with soft touch operation and convenient lanyard.
|Aluminum Grade: Aircraft grade aluminum
|Bulb Type: T6 LED
|Battery Size: 3 x AAA
|Battery Life : 8 Hours
|Battery NOT Included
|Flashlight Length: 140-160mm
|Flashlight Width: 35mm
|Flashlight Height: 35mm
|Flashlight Weight: .38lbs
|Lighting Modes: High - Med - Low - Strobe - SOS
|Water Resistant / IP Rating: IP56
|Equipped with Soft Touch lighting mode
|Lumens: High - 1200, Medium - 700, Low - 300, Strobe - 1000, SOS - 1000
|Beam Distance: 500M
|Shock Proof Height: 1 Meter
|Crenellated Strike Bezel
|Zoom Lens (Flood beam to spot beam)
|Tactical Pocket Clip
|LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Brilliant illumination in a compact size – 1200 lumens and 1640 ft. beam distance from a 1/3 lb. flashlight approximately 6” long
- Dependable light when you need it – highly efficient LED technology provides up to 8 hours of battery life at continuous operation
- Multi-function versatility – High, Medium, Low, Strobe and SOS lighting modes; Flood Beam to Spot Beam zoom lens
- Solid construction and long lasting durability – aircraft-grade aluminum case has an IP56 dust and water resistance rating and over 3 ft. shock-proof height rating
- Built-in safety and security features – bright light and strobe setting can momentarily blind and disorient an assailant long enough to land a defensive blow with the crenellated strike bezel
- Built-in emergency aids – when help is needed, the SOS function will transmit the international distress signal, and the crenellated strike bezel can be used to break glass if you need to escape through a window
- State-of-the-art technology – Cree XM-L T6 LED chip is especially designed for high lumen, directional applications yet should last 50,000 hours or more
- User friendly – rear light switch features soft touch operation and a steel tactical pocket clip and lanyard are provided for carrying convenience
If you’ve been looking for a versatile and durable flashlight at an affordable price, your search is over. The Lumen L300 Torch LED Flashlight illuminates in 5 modes plus it has a zoom lens that allows you to focus the beam. Unlike most flashlights, the L300 has a medium as well as high and low settings. Output on high is an exceptionally bright 1200 lumens, which decreases to 700 lumens on medium and 300 lumens on low. You can illuminate a broad area with the flashlight in its standard position or narrow the beam to see objects in the distance, as far as 1640 ft., by extending the head of the flashlight.
At only a bit over 6” fully extended and weighing just about a third of a pound, the L300 is easy to carry in a pocket or a purse. It’s the perfect companion for walking or jogging at night on city streets or finding your way through the woods on a camping trip. It stores easily in the glove box, tool box, and desk and kitchen drawers, where it’s ready to assist with roadside emergencies, auto repairs, locating objects in dark basements and attics, or as a dependable light source in the event of a power failure. But in addition to the basic flashlight duties of lighting your way, the L300’s strobe and SOS functions could prove to be even more invaluable to your personal security.
The strobe light mode on the L300 isn’t for creating special effects. If you’re attacked at night the flashlight’s bright light on high should momentarily blind your assailant, but if it doesn’t you can disorient and confuse him with the strobe light, long enough to land a blow with the L300’s crenellated strike bezel. The bezel can also be used to break glass if you need to escape through a window. And if you find yourself in an emergency situation and need to get attention, in the SOS mode the L300 blinks the universal distress signal of 3 short flashes, 3 long flashes, 3 short flashes and then a pause before the sequence repeats. The rear mounted light switch button can be operated in soft-touch mode, which enables you to quickly switch between light modes without having to completely depress the switch and turn the light off.
All of this exceptional lighting performance starts with the L300’s XM-L T6 LED bulb. Cree, the world’s foremost LED chip manufacturer, designed this chip specifically for high lumen applications and directional lighting, which makes it perfect for a flashlight. The bulb and 4 AAA batteries (not included) are housed in a tough, shock and water resistant aircraft-grade aluminum case that features an attractive anodized black finish and diamond pattern serrations for a sure grip, and a handy lanyard for positive retention. Like all premium Lumen LED products, even though it provides vivid illumination the L300 is extremely efficient, so you can expect long battery life, up to 8 hours of continuous operation, before replacement is required. And although you’ll have to install new batteries occasionally, with an expected LED lifespan of 50,000 hours you’ll most likely never have to replace your L300. Lumen is so confident that you’ll be completely satisfied with the performance of the L300 Torch LED Flashlight that it’s backed by a 1-year warranty.